Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have upgraded to Windows 10 last week from Windows 7. I cannot

I have upgraded to Windows 10 last week from Windows 7. I cannot print documents. After keying in Print computer defaults to "Loading Preview". Is it something to do with PDP etc,? Sorry, I'm not an expert. Can you help?
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when printing a particular thing, such as printing a PDF document, a Word document, a picture, a web page, a picture, etc.? Or everything?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All emails, photos and documents. Please proceed with remote session.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3246e79c-190a-4320-b800-1d247f94cc81
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,