Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

Just loaded Windows 10 to upgrade from Windows 8. With exactly

Just loaded Windows 10 to upgrade from Windows 8. With exactly same setup the speakers (Microsoft Digital Sound System 80: Sub-Woofer and two speakers) there is now no sound at all.
System says check leads - so done this and restarted computer - same result - no sound.
Advice please
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried downloading and installing the latest audio driver for your computer? May I know the make and model number of your computer, so that I can help you download the driver? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lenovo H30-50 S/N R300NEW5
Hi, Please download and install the driver from the link below. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Driver uploaded OK
The issue is still the same - no sound - reporting unplugged leads/speaker all of which were working fine before
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that will be OK
Hi, Do you have Teamviewer installed on your computer? If no, go to the link below, click Start Full version, it's free. It will download Teamviewer. Download and install Teamviewer. After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Team Viewer installed
ID 103 999 556
Password 1540
Hi, The password ***** not correct. Can you let me know the exact password? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Please click on Trustworthy in order to accept the incoming connection. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Picking up from Sat evening when I ran out of time........
You tried a number of fixes including downloading new drivers for the Microsoft DSS80 speakers. Windows 10 not recognising speakers, but headphones work
On googling for further info I come across
This seems to be telling me that Microsoft have stopped upgrading driver to Windows 10 for their 1998 design speaker system DSS80.
Unless you have any further ideas I think I will be better spending any further cash on some new speakers...
Letters of complaint to Microsoft about Windows 10 , copied to consumers association (Which?) etc.....Do you have any further ideas?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?If no response I will end with rating 'good' as you tried but failed to remedy the problem as I think Microsoft are the problem here.
Totally pissed off with Microsoft and thinking more about switching to Apple.......