toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software

I have forgotton my micorosoft password ***** allow me to

Hello I have forgotton my micorosoft password ***** allow me to access office
hi, Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.Regards,Leela
Did you try RESET password *****? we do a quick remote session so that I can guide you with password ***** steps? Thanks,Leela
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry I am not great on computers what do you need to know
Hi,I will help you step by step in resetting the password. Are you available for a remote session now? If so, please click on the link and join the remote session. Let me know if you have any trouble joining the remote session. Thanks,Leela
Hi,Sorry to miss you. Please get started by clicking the link and trying the OPTIONS to reset the password. let me know how things go.When you are available, please drop an email and we can plan for remote session.Thanks,Leela