Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have just installed Windows 10 whereupon I cannot acces scanner

I have just installed Windows 10 whereupon I cannot acces scanner on my Epson printer ( Stylus Office BX535WD) and it worked perfectly well in version 8.1. Help!!!
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I would suggest you download and install the latest driver for your printer. Download and install it from the link below.http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHome.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=FCFfEfoyEiHAA+dd05yDdHG9clYRu5vyPUl5dW+0mpoU003D&tc=6 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No joy I'm afraid. Any other suggestions?

Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Hi, Please go to the link below, click Start Full version, it's free. It will download Teamviewer. Download and install Teamviewer.https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

don't know what ID is

Hi, Have you downloaded and installed Teamviewer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No but will do if you are still available

Hi, I am available now. Please go to the link below, click Start Full version, it's free. It will download Teamviewer. Download and install Teamviewer.https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID = 363 637 102

PW = 9381

Hi, Please wait while I access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Any joy?

Hi, I have lost the connection. Please open Teamviewer and let me know the new password. Thank you.S H E F I N
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N