Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I can print photos, but when I try to print e-mails or info

I can print photos, but when I try to print e-mails or info from the internet, I get the message 'error pending deletion, 36 documents waiting' Thank you, Alice
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email service you are using?
Hi Alice,
Can you return to your question here please
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard! Thank you for your reply. You ask which email service I am using : how do I find out? I am a senior citizen , with very little understanding of computing, so my option would be for remote - I cannot see a button to click on for 'extra help'! Alice.

ok, I have made the request to you Alice so I can remote to your computer and check and fix this directly.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard ! I have just received the message that you are unable to help and inviting me to ask another question. That was my only question so I can just thank you for trying and for your patience - I know I made silly mistakes along the way! Alice.