Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have wy password ***** i dont have another account

I have for got wy password ***** i dont have another account i have changed my phone number so cant get a text as you can see i am not very good at online stuff my email is***@******.*** and my new number is ***** please can you help
Hi Jean,What service or website did you forget the password *****?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i do know what the answer to my question what have i to do

I need to know what password ***** are trying to recover.
For example, is it for an email account, or a website, or a computer, or something else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its for my email account***@******.***

Ok, to recover your MSN password, go to the following website and select "I've forgotten my password" then follow the on-screen instructions:
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have tried that and because ihave changed my phone number the cant send me a text so they said we will send it to another account but i dont have another account and that is why i have got in touch with you i really dont know much about stuff

The only way to recover the account is through the MSN recovery website.
If you don't have another account, try selecting the "my account was compromised" option, and they will ask you some questions to help prove that you are the account owner.