Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

In Publisher 365, How can I produce a PDF which supports C

In Publisher 365, How can I produce a PDF which supports CMYK
Your printer should have the correct drivers to print the pdf file in the proper colors.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My printer says he needs the PDF’s to be sent as:
CMYK PDFs with all fonts embedded and minimum scanning resolution 200dpi.

Publisher exports to RGB PDFs.

Okay, please standby while I research this issue for you. I will have a procedure for you shortly...
Do you have Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro?
If you have Adobe Reader, must upgrade to Adobe Acrobat Pro in order to convert from the RGB screen colors to the CYMK print colors.
If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** upgrade Acrobat Reader DC to Pro and try to convert documents to CMYK later today.

I will get back to you.

Roger that.