Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years

I can't access my hotmail account as I don't know the password

Customer Question

I can't access my hotmail account as I don't know the password ***** can't answer some of the questions
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have gone through the identity questions but can't answer any. I have not used the account and just want to be able to access my Facebook account which is linked to my email address
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need you to use***@******.*** as my email because I can't access my email address! It's no good emailing me an answer because I can't access the account!
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that. Once you create the new address do the following.... Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums: