michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I cannot get a Microsoft account. Liz Wright

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youLet me know that are you trying to signup for a new microsoft account are are you unable to sign into your existing account
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need a new account, I have never had one.
please click here to create a new microsoft accountin the form the lst 2 entries would be phone# ***** alternate emailprovide your cell phone# ***** a working email address to which you are able to sign in
once your email is created you can use it for your microsoft products including windows logon.let me know if you face any difficulty or have any questions
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried what you suggested but without success. Can U take me a step Ata time?
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee $20i can remote connect and walk you through the process of signing up for a microsoft account
click here for remote accessin the page that opens click on agreedownload and open\run the fileallow to install
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, in hope that I will finally get this sorted
i am connected to your computer nowplease leavethe mouse
microsoft account recovered via remote access
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still cannot access Microsoft account. This is getting ridiculous - I spent about an hour with your optional remote service and paid £15.
Hi, we recovered you microsoft account and i had given you the details to make a note of on paperdid you use the same id and password ***** login
where exactly are you facing a problem
can you give me your phone# ***** let you know the details or else would you like me to remote connect and help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried to sign in to my account, but again denied access. I used the new password ***** was given yesterday.
My phone number is: *********** Please use this no.
i will call you...give me a minute