Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

For ***** ***** only - Email appears to be corrupted

Let's get started, shall we?
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Click the following link and run the remote session from that page: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=1be97d36-819a-4e1f-ae5b-34b605906a8b
***** *****
I was disconnected. Please reconnect me.
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes the screen has frozen I will reboot
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HI Jason looks like I need to reboot? If so do you want me to tell you when back up is completed? Philip
Yes, please. Reboot and make the backups that you wish to. Be sure to make a copy of your Documents and all files you wish to backup.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Seems to be a problem History hard drive if successful. do you want to resume?
I do not understand your last statement. What is the problem with the 'history' drive?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry don't know what happened there. Trying to say that I can't tell if it has backed up or not?
Thank you. I will remote back in now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jason. Back up stopped at 89% it also would not back up the two Outlook data files. Thoughts?
I will remote back in.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jason - no success today I'm afraid. Tried to download Windows 10 but failed four times! It seems to fail at the point the PC goes to sleep. The last time eventually completed the download but PC froze on installation. Not sure what to do next? Philip
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I might also add that any small activity seems to use up a lot of resource!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HI Jason - are you not working today?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And today??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Jason are you on line? I hope so. You've not shown up since Monday evening which hasn't done much for my stress levels. Please respond. Philip
I apologize for the wait. There was a personal emergency that I had to attend to. I will however, be available from now on. When you are ready to continue, please post a message here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry to hear that and hope all is Ok. I will be with you in half an hour. Philip
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK Jason I'm ready. To re cap Windows 10 not installing. Also have lost Office 365 seems to have uninstalled. I wonder if both are caused by that corrupted pst. file which we failed to back up. I think this should be removed but didn't want to do anything without consulting you first. Philip
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 43 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Looks like the connection has been lost. Shall I reboot?
Yes, please. It has been frozen for about 15 minutes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jason ready to go again 95%
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thought you said you would be ready?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Jason - What is going on? Have we just wasted the last two hours?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 10 installed but outlook not working. Office was uninstalled so now installing office. Have lost the link to your web page on the pc. Gone to bed!! Looks like another wasted evening and still not sorted. The problem remains with Outlook.