Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

Having started a new inbox in Outlook 365 how do I delete

Having started a new inbox in Outlook 365 how do I delete the old one from the left side of the screen?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do that, click on File, Account Settings.
In the new window that opens, click on the email account you want to remove and click remove.
This removes it from outlook.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it doesn't because Miro deleted iy from there and started again from scratch unfortunately the inbox etc created is still there
When you do my instructions, how many email accounts are listed in the window when you click account settings?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This question is free according to the email I received, There is only one for btopenworld
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The details in the box say (1) then new 2
Sorry, what detail are you referring to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The window that shows my accounts for btopenworld and When I click on the btopenworld account the location shows (1) then new(2)
Please do the instructions exactly as I list
click on File, Account Settings.
In that new window, what is the listings there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago. and***@******.***
ok, so click on the one you want to remove and click remove to remove it in outlook.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No that will delete the one that is working would you like to see?
Which of the 2 you just told me, do you want to remove?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Neither just the btopenworld (1)
ok, right click on btopenworld (1) in outlook and select Close.Or delete.What then happens?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
These options are not available maybe I have to go to the pace the .pst is stored
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If this is a pst, then go to File, Account Settings, Data file and remove the PST there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Brilliant thank you so much
your most welcome!
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.