Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067
Microsoft

I am trying to get into my hotmail email account but because

I had it open on... Show More
I had it open on two computers, they have sent me a message stating that someone else has accessed my account. It is asking for a passord which I havenot got. Everyone I enter states that it is wrong. How can I get back into my emails. Thanks Kelvin
Show Less
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the exact message you now get Kelvin when you try to sign into your account?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
How do you want to receive your security code?
Email ‎ma*****@hotmail.com
I can't verify my account
You can still get back into this account by filling out a questionnaire. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (typically a lot sooner). Go to: https://account.live.com/acsr
I do not recognise the email address starting with ma*****@hotmail.com
I would like remote tech support as this will be quicker
Thanks Kelvin
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Gone into teamviewer.com and pressed the download icon i get a box asking to save file or cancel. I saved file but now what?
Then run the file after it is saved to install it please.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
How do I run the file. Where is the file? sorry I am not computer literet
You double click the file, it is in your downloads folder.
So go to your downloads folder and you will see the file there called Teamviewer.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
ID 904 061 546
password *****
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
have you recieved the ID and password. Do I need to do anything else now
connecting now