KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

Good afternoon..... I am a rather irate person at present.....

good afternoon..... I am a rather irate person at present..... I have been trying to speak to someone regarding resetting my password. I followed the procedure re password ***** did not receive a password ***** I did this on Thursday and also this morning......I have been told that there is a problem in getting codes through to me by email.....I have been trying to speak to someone sine 12pm....on there occasions, I was wont to hold while i was put through to someone, in 3 occasions I was cut off.....please can you help as i need to get into my laptop
Linda Chester
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes of course
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
Our session on the remote connection timed out, please let me know here whether it moved beyond 99%
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello, ok, fine.... it is now displaying an option of clearing theTPM
Can you please explain a bit what do mean by TPM?
Yes, please choose the Restart option.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK.." The following configuration change was requested for this computer's Trusted Platform Module(TPM):
Clear TPM
warning: clearing TPM erases the information stored on the TPM You will lose all created keys and access to data encrypted by these keys
Press F1 =accept F2 =reject" end of message on PC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do i need to clear anything?
F1 Accept, and reboot.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok....where's F1 !!!!!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The F1 key is located on the top, these keys are in a sequence.
F1, F2, F3...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh good heavens, the numbers were so small....done it....!
Great. Which screen are you now on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it now says installing windows...your PC will re start several times....sit back and relax also says installing features and drivers.....
Good. After it has installed, proceed with setting up the account. You should be okay now. Let me know the progress. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top right, that will be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK, am presuming then that once everything is installed, it will be as I received when new and start from the beginning...currently at 5% I keep this connection open...... once it's installed, could I turn off and start afresh tomorrow.....your service has been 5 star and will be scored accordingly.....thank you so very much
Yes, it will be as if when it came. Once its installed, and you're logged in you can then use it as usual (turn it off)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK, am now going to set it up again!!!!! Thank you very much!
Welcome :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All done, outlook account set up, .......:)
Welcome :)