Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

In a database of my vinyl record collection how do I show a

In a database of my vinyl record collection how do I show a search result with more than one answer?
e.g. If I search for Otis Redding I want to see a list of all Otis's records I have.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, what actual database program are you using? And how did you set up the search?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Access 2013, at present I don't have a search set up
ok, you would then need to program a search form so it could show you multiple records. Similar to doing this.
Or as an additional service I could code this for you and do it on your file. I have made the request, if you want me to do it for you, please accept the request.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I'll try the link first.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.