How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask michelleclive Your Own Question
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Microsoft
Satisfied Customers: 5873
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
Type Your Microsoft Question Here...
michelleclive is online now

Are you the department who deals with PC problems. I only have

This answer was rated:

Are you the department who deals with PC problems. I only have an e-mail address of "*****@******.***. Please advise
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Yes we are a tech support company online. Let me know how may i help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you work for windowstechsolution?
i am sorry sir i work for service. You have asked the question using our website.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry to have bothered you but I need to contact windowtechsolutions. Can my free trial be terminated now. Thank you Anne Ashcroft
i can give you the link and the number to call and get in touch with windowtechsolutions.
michelleclive and other Microsoft Specialists are ready to help you
Call UK +44(###) ###-####