Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

My partner in France (so I am dealing with this ) had

My partner in France (so I am dealing with this for him) had his hotmail account hacked into , so microsoft have closed down his old email. He has a new hotmail account but he needs to have his contacts and inbox from the old account transferred into his new account. It includes lots of photo attachments etc which he doesn't want to lose. His name is***** old hotmail address was***@******.***. His new address is***@******.***. Please can you help
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
He will need to get access to the previous account to get access to this information.
Whats the exact message he now gets when trying to sign in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When can you phone me?
If you would like me to call, this is an additional service, please accept it and I can call you now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When will you phone me?
I need your phone number please, can you send it to me in your reply and I will call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
01422 844040
Hi there,
As we discussed, here is the link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you phone me again please 01422 844040
calling now
I got your voicemail when calling
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the line is free now