Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.

Have a received a scam emergency message and need virus re

have a received a scam emergency message and need virus removing
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I first ask which version of Windows or Mac OS you are using?I will be standing by.Thank you,***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 10
Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? Once remoted in, I will remove any faulted spyware and get your system back up and running.When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have already paid £33
Hello,The secure remote session costs a little more because it requires a bit more of my time.- Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Otherwise, what's the difference between this and what you offered me in the first place?
I don't understand your question. How about I remote in at no extra cost?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's fine thanks. Could you email me at***@******.*** when you are about to do it and when you have finished?
Gratefully yours, Charyn Frances.
Hello again,Please, let me know when you are ready to begin the remote session. Upon hearing back from you, I will post the remote link here.Thank you,***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK thanks.
You are welcome. When you are ready, please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am ready now and will be for the next 12 hours.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok could you send the link please. Thanks.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 96 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason