Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  I have 10 years covering all types of software. Backup software, Office, photo and video editing, online software.

How do I uninstall the Samsung Recovery Solution software that

How do I uninstall the Samsung Recovery Solution software that is installed on my laptop. It is not listed in Windows 7 control panel/programs, but is definately on my machine. Windows 10 upgrade advises me that I have to manually unistall this before the upgrade can progress.
Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. Can I offer you secure remote support to log into your PC and find the software?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your offer but every stage of this process requests further payments, so I am not interested. Just send me written instructions on how to uninstall the software not listed in Windows 7 Control panel.
I can lower the cost of the remote session by waiving my portion. The software you are looking for appears to be a recovery partition.
Click on the windows logo button, then right click on "Computer" and go to Manage. Click on Disk Management under storage do you see SAMSUNG Recovery listed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No mention of this
OK, try downloading another software called Revo which uninstall programs. Click on this link run the download it will install the software Revo Uninstaller for you. When it is installed find the icon on the desktop and open it. See if the software shows on the list.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It doesn't list Samsung Recovery Solutions or any of the other Samsung software programs Easy Software Manager or Easy Settings which I also need to get rid of.
OK, I would like to remote it at no extra cost to help you look for the software. Would that be OK with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes OK
Please use the link provided to start the session. Click on Agree and download the software.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have downloaded software but cant see it. What happens now?
Did a ScreenConnect window appear?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Shall I download again?
It could be the software had issues yesterday as well with this. Go to and click on showmypc green box. It will prompt to download and run the software, then a showmypc collaboration box will appear. Click on ShowmyPC and a shared password ***** show. Give me that password ***** I can join.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but this is getting in too deep for me. I am not comfortable downloading all this software. Windows firewall has activated saying some features of software pose a security risk. I think I will have to terminate this process now. Many thanks for your help.
Windows Firewall will always prompt when installing any applications. But they can easy be removed. It doesn't appear the software you are looking for is software the Samsung Recovery software is a partition used to recover your computer. This should show up as a hidden partition under Computer Management .
Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.