Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.

Am unable to delete any of my inbox, also next to the Inbox

Am unable to delete any of my inbox, also next to the Inbox sign I have a continuous circle as though I am not connected properly. Nothing is showing in my deleted folder and nothing is showing in sent emails. This has been happening since 19/2 when I returned from holiday.What shall I do to correct this fault
Hi Patricia,Who is your email provider? (e.g. Gmail, Outlook, AOL)How do you access your email? (e.g. online, or by using an email application, or on a mobile device)---------------Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I access my email on line and my provider is Outlook
Ok, can you try using a different web browser and let me know if it works ok there?You could try Google Chrome:
Hi Patricia, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Pete, Did reply everything great went into chrome as new browser and all ok. Thanks very much.
Glad to hear it worked!Best,Pete.