jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair

I wish to open an account, and get anti virus protection

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Brian, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Can you please describe to me your issues a little more? Which account are you trying to open or create? An email account?Are you using Windows or Mac?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jess I just want to set up an antivirus account. My computer is telling me that it cannot accept my email address, however I know that my email address is correct, consequently I have no antivirus protection. However £26 has been deducted from my bank account by yourselves. Why?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am using Windows 10
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Brian,Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. I (me personally) did not take any charges from your bank account. I believe it was our system since you made a deposit. However, this amount is still in your account with us and you can get it back through refunds if you do not want to continue since we guarantee our service.Here is the link about refunding should you wish to have a you wish to continue, I will still be here to assist you further. Just let me know.Jess