michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

Why wont my apps open on my pc

why wont my apps open on my pc
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.what is the problem you are facing and what app is not opening?Do you get any error while opening the app?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all apps photo weather no error please call
i will give you a remote link to run a Secure remote access. Allow me few mins.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please call now
let me know the number please i do not see your number to call on this screen.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=68e5f20d-86e3-4666-bb10-67e942dcf4d0 Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not very good with apc what is happenig
Sir please provided us a phone number to call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********
allow me few mins to call you.
click here for remote access
Customer please leave the mousemichelleclive: I will be restarting the computer now.Guest: okmichelleclive: will be reconnected all you have to do is logiin back windows.michelleclive: Since how long did the problem started?Guest: about3 datmichelleclive: alrightmichelleclive: This will take some time and will restart the pc automatically please be patientmichelleclive: Thank you.
I have ran a system restore on the computer which take 15 to 20 mins max let me know once you are online i am no more connected to the remote session try to run Elsinore remote so that i can be reconnected.