Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My Hotmail ( Outlook ) account has been 'hacked' and I cannot

My Hotmail ( Outlook ) account has been 'hacked' and I cannot gain access to my emails despite numerous attempts to unlock the account by obtaining codes
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the exact message you now get when you try to access your account? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The immediate response has been that 'It looks like someone else is using your account'
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have requested unlocking codes on numerous occasions but these have been 4 digit numbers & not accepted. I have also completed the questionnaire about personal details, recent emails sent etc but have still been told that they cannot confirm my identity from this . Then i booked a personal phone call via the Outlook problem solving site but the man who called said he couldn't help since my phone is not linked to a computer that I use regularly. He directed me to this site -***@******.***
What is the email address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.***
Do you still have access to the email addressqt*****@outlook.com