Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

With PC world I was introduced to Microsoft Office repair

With PC world I was introduced to Microsoft Office for a repair to my laptop. It was executed - Inow have to activate and I am having great difficulty in doing so. I am working with a deadline and have lost the day doing so.
Hi there and welcomeDo you mean PC world installed office on your computer? Or gave it to you somehow?Can you explain exactly how this happened please?
Thank youCan you go to www.teamviewer.comClick on Download in the middle of the pageDownload and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connectDo not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connectThank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have now been awaiting a call for some 15 minutes - how will it take to speak to you directly
I am going to connect to your computer and fix this directly instead.... this is why I sent the instructions.Please do the instructions I gave so I can connect to your computer