Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I Peter Whitfield downloaded Office which I deleted and

Hi I Peter Whitfield downloaded Office which I deleted and replaced it with a disk which I purchased about 5 years ago and lost it with a crash . can you help .Yours Peter.
Hi there Peter and welcomeAre you saying you wish to return the previous version of office to your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have already given you £33 half an hour ago and received nothing for it Can I delete it and go to a free one . Peter.
Peter, I asked you a question and have been waiting for a response from you on this pleaseI will repeatAre you saying you wish to return the previous version of office to your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
ThanksWhich version of windows do you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have office Professional 2010 installed 49vgd-jfhb2-7bxty-ddhq7-hfm8j and am quite happy with it if, I cannot have it I can download a free one . peter
Ok, but I need to know the version of Windows you have please eg: windows 7?
calling now