Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.

I keep getting popups Re disk space and cant seem yo stop them

I keep getting popups Re disk space and cant seem yo stop them ..Ido need to Speak to someone Please
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean disk space is low?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the low disk space issue via remote support. Per your request, I also helped with your camera's download issue. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.