Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I am trying to find out where I can get a book on Microsoft

Customer Question

Hello. I am trying to find out where I can get a book on Microsoft Word 2010 terminology dictionary. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou do not need a book for this Scott, this web page has every single term explained that site at the bottom you can also see other terms.I also found a user manual for you here if you want a book, then there is no book just on terminology, but rather Word as a whole and you can purchase it here if you have an E-Reader you can get it here you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you send this information to my email site
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please tell me your email and perform the rating at the top of the screen then submit and I will then send you this information.