Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Need my password ***** my account

Need my password ***** my account
Hi David, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which account are you needing this password *****? Is it an email account?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My E mail is [email protected] co.uk
David,Thank you for writing back with that information. So you need the password ***** this Hotmail account? When was the last time that you were able to access this account?
David,Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6c22fc5e-ebfa-48ae-9b92-9de8bd18909c2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess