Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

Did not agree to windows 10 clicked the top cross button however,

Did not agree to windows 10 clicked the top cross button however, now installed, do not wish this.
Wish to restore to my windows 7 and hopefully all my information will return on my screen including e-mails contacts etc
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please click Start button, select Settings. In Settings window, select Update & Security. Then, select Go back to Windows 7/Windows 8.1. Follow the on screen instructions. For more information, check the link below. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N