Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.

When i went play microsoft solitaire co0llection the screen

when i went play microsoft solitaire co0llection the screen said loading 1 of has been like this all please

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is the only phone i have

Sorry. Do you mean you are having issue with your phone, not with a computer?

What's the model of your phone?

Can you press and hold the power on /off button on the phone and select the option restart or power off , then turn it back on and check?

- Or press and hold the Power on / off button on the phone for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my computer is at fault

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.