How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jstinehelfer Your Own Question
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Category: Microsoft
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
Type Your Microsoft Question Here...
jstinehelfer is online now

When pressing capital S word, I inadvertently picked up a

Customer Question

When pressing capital S for my word, I inadvertently picked up a key which gave spots under my typing and I had no idea how to get rid of them. I took no notice but when I came to print my letter I found only part of it appeared and the balance of my script did not print at all but just stayed on the screen. Mrs Steed
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mrs. Steed, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you capture a screen shot of your Word document showing these spots so that I can determine what they are and provide procedures for you to get rid of them? After capturing a screen shot, you can attach it here when you reply, or you can upload it at and then give me the short download link.

Also, if you want, I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problem and fix it while you watch.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,