JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.

Can you give me more info on formatting footnotes with Word?

Can you give me more info on formatting footnotes with Word? The footnotes have started appearing marked with full-size numbers instead of superscript ones. Thanks!

The easiest way is to setup a remote session and you can show me the specific example and I can advise how to correct it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I'm happy to do that. What do you I have to do?

Please click here, and follow the on screen instructions.

It appears you now have your references working as expected, please let me know if you need any further assistance, otherwise I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received today so I may close the call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok how do I do that?