Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years

I need help with MS office outlook connector

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me or describe tome the problem in more details?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess
Sorry reply was not instant. I've been getting children from school
I've had a problem that required a back date reset. this undid the problem that Viet-MS sorted out on the 5th July. the problem was and is connecting to hotmail email server. I can get email on other devices and via google chrome. it seems that MS office outlook 2003 wont connect***@******.*** but will other hotmail account

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you still able to access that cfrancis_uk email using Chrome?

What exactly is the error message that you are getting on your Outlook program?

Thank you for using our additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,