IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

I have had constant problems (for years) with Outlook. Now

I have had constant problems (for years) with Outlook. Now says that a dialogue box is open. I have had no outlook for a month it started with loss of receiving emails now I've lost sent. I'm using MS 8.1 and have no problems with any other system

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me which version of Outlook you are using. Also, do you have only 1 e-mail account added in Outlook, or several?

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
info correct

OK, let's proceed with a secure remote assistance so that I can check the issue directly.

Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:

Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

We are connected.

I have disconnected since you had to go. Send me a message here when you are available again so we can continue with solving the Outlook e-mail problem.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm back!

Hello! Sorry for not replying earlier - I had to step away from the computer.

I am available now. Would you like to continue now?

In case it is too late for you now, we can continue tomorrow.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like to recommence if possible

I am available now and we can continue when you are ready.

If you still require assistance, let me know when it is the best time for you to continue.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Delighted with the patience and professionalism of the team, also their tenacity in dealing with, what to me was was an unsurmountable problem. Many thanks

Thanks for your feedback!

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. I will gladly help again.

Best regards,

IT Miro