Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Have error code ox85050041 keeps coming up when I try to get

have error code ox85050041 keeps coming up when I try to get into my emails what is wrong thanks

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you getting this error code while using your Windows 10 Mail app?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me below; thank you.

Thank you; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=94e15610-ed29-419f-bf5b-547793d0774b

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file, and we will be connected.

We seem to have inadvertently gotten disconnected after the restart; could you please let me know if the Mail app works all right for your emails?