Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I'm trying to set up a new Microsoft OneDrive account as I

Hi I'm trying to set up a new Microsoft OneDrive account as I have forgotten my password ***** the old ones when prompted to follow the email link there. Isn't one coming through?

Hi Jeremy,

Have you checked your junk box for any emails that may have been received there?

Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've so many emails I've given you the wrong one it's***@******.*** I've checked junk nothing there

Unfortunately I cant get hold of you on the number provided.

Please click here to start a remote session, and click I agree, then run the file which is downloaded.

I see you havent started the remote session, please let me know a suitable time wehn we can arrange a remote session to get you working.