michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package

Reinstall Microsoft edge browser

reinstall Microsoft edge browser

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. On which computer you want the Edge browser to be installed?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When I click on the Microsoft edge icon I just get a blank page. Computer is a Toshiba lap top; serial no.3E035563U

on the justanswer page go into my account select edit payment info add the card details again and save info.

I am getting this message.

Payment for this service failed