Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years

I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Mobile, with Windows 10

I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Mobile, with Windows 10 Mobile System. The installed System Card with capacity of 7.28 GB needs to be exchanged for one with larger capacity in order to accommodate Windows 10 updates etc. I have transferred to the SD Card (total capacity 14.4 GB) all possible apps, programmes, data etc from the System Card - none of the remaining items on the System Card can be transferred, requiring (apparently) to be kept on the System Card. However, this means that 7.03 GB are used (out of the total of 7.28 GB). How do I please go about obtaining > transferring data > installing a larger System Card without losing the data already on the System Card (the great majority of which is Microsoft Operating Software). And from where do I get a new, larger Systems Card please? My laptop also uses Windows 10. Looking forward to hearing from you. ***** *****

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi! Yes please.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If I let you access my Lumia phone directly, how vulnerable do I become? You will appreciate that I am nervous in these days of hackers etc - not suggesting of course that you are one! - but I have suffered in the past!

Hi John,

To transfer data from one sd card to another, you will need to use a computer and transfer the data from the sd card to the computer then copy it back onto the larger sd card.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK Thanks Josh. I suspected that but it's good to have your confirmation! Have a Good Day!