Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Cannot start microsft office outlook cannot open the outlook

cannot start microsft office outlook cannot open the outlook window the set of folders cannot be opened errors have been detected in the file C:\User\AppData\ Local\Microsoft \Outlook\Outlook.pst. Quit outlook and all mail -enabled applications and then use the inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. for mor information about inbox repair tool see helpWHERE DO I FIND HELP IF ALL I'VE GOT SHOWING IS MY DESKTOP WINDOWS SEVEN OFFICE 7 HOW DO I START THIS REPAIR

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10? When did this error first start coming up?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok what to do

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/215894188
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Please type in and open up the above remote link on your computer's browser; here's the remote link again:

www.fastsupport.com/215894188

I have closed out the duplicate question you opened up; please be sure to reply back to me on this page now. Are you using your computer or your phone to access this page?

Please type your reply at the box below, and click Send.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I’m using my phone to answer at present

OK, could you open up your COMPUTER's browser first, and then enter the following address at the top:

www.fastsupport.com

On the page that opens up, does it prompt you for a name and support key?

Issue resolved via remote. Thank you,

.