Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Had Microsoft update a couple of days ago and then my

Had Microsoft update a couple of days ago and then my Computer (Windows 10) stopped working.

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check all of these issues now?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What does that mean please?

It means that I'll be able to connect to your screen and troubleshoot the issues directly with you.

Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/540842036
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Please open up the above remote link on the computer with this issue, and follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file and we will be connected. Here's the remote link again:

www.fastsupport.com/540842036

Please reply me a reply below once you have rebooted, and I'll then set up another remote session and assist further. Thanks,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Brian. Reebooted now.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

https://www.fastsupport.com/126592039