JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience providing 3rd lines support for a range of office apps, from 2000 to 2013, including project and visio.
75967336

I have Office365 and through that run an access database,

I have Office365 and through that run an access database, information from which I export by FTP.
I need to find my FTP address but don't know it and the person who set up the export is no longer around.
Can you offer any help please?
Guy

Hi Guy,

Are the exports stored on your 365 account, or another storage area?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi JamesThe export is in my C drive.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Would it be easier for you to remotely connect?

Yes, however, I am just finishing up another project the moment are you free in 30 minutes?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
here all day. I will click on the securely connect link.

Ok Ill send you the details, for you to download the software to allow me to connect and then you can install them ahead of me coming back to your shortly.

Click here, then click the I agree button on the page and run/install the Elsinore program which downloads.

As per our discussion, your need a FTP server setup. I would suggest hosting the FTP server on the same platform you plan to use for your cloud offering, if using Azure this shouldnt be more than 15 minutes work to setup, and will make integration and importing your customer data a lot easier.