jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Sorry if I sound annoyed. I came in this morning and my

Customer Question

Sorry if I sound annoyed. I came in this morning and my computer wouldn't load, had a box that indicated an update and not responding. Had to restart the computer twice. Then google came up but excel and word, said the item has been changed or removed.
Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: I'm a computer idiot. HP Pavilion laptop about 2 y ears old - I don't know what version - it is an Office Professional I think 2007.
Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 2 years. Windows 10. I've just tried to load it
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want all these changes and updates to stop, I don't need them or want them, I just want to use the computer - I don't need fancy stuff.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  armymil2003 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your software. It does sound like we may need to investigate this further.

It appears you may not be online at this time but let me know if you have resolved this issue or if you still need further assistance.