Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

1. I tried to link my main email windows Live mail with my

1. I tried to link my main email windows Live mail with my gmail email in the Windows 10 mail box. The Window Live email was said to need updating. I changed the password ***** suggested several times! without success and then the message became I needed permission and advised to try Microsoft by BT. The message I get is to give the acct permission to sync this devise.
2. I also have an outlook.com address which won't update and let me alter security inf ...Help please..my phone number is *****

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using the Windows computer right now?
  2. Do you still remember the passwords for your Gmail account and your Outlook.com email account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1.Yes
2.yes to gmail No to outlook, can't remember ever having on because I never really used it3. would connecting to my computer be covered by the free period?

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0afc47f2-f939-4fe5-ba4e-88429249af80

Best regards,
Jess