jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Print spooler does not start Assistant: When did you

Customer Question

print spooler does not start
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 3 years ago .It has been working ok until there was a crash caused by loading AVG windows 10 locked up and I could not get it to do it to restart. I got ot to restart by instructing the computer to go back 4 days and reloading
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Toshiba energy star windows 10 has reloaded successfully twice an
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: appears to be working ok but it refuses to recognize my printer and when I use the hp doctor it tries t reload a windows 7 driver which does not work
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you go to services can you see that the print spooler is stopped?