KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hope someone can help me with the same problem I had on 8

Hope someone can help me with the same problem I had on 8 March! If I try to open word or excel I get the following screen message: Something went wrong. We couldn't start your program. Please try starting again. If it won't start, try repairing Office from 'Programs and Features' in the Control Panel. I don't have anywhere near enough computer knowledge to try and do any of this, so could someone please help me?

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please!

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program
https://www.fastsupport.com/466518934