Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

I am unable to get to my inbox. I am asked by you to give my

I am unable to get to my inbox. I am asked by you to give my password ***** is not accepted. I ask for a new one, they won't accept this either and I am absolutely stuck. I never had any problems with Microsoft up to now. I asked for a new password ***** I need a code which they will send me over my phone asking me for the 4 last digits which they don't accept either. I expect urgent email and cannot get to it.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

This is not the Microsoft website. You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company. We provide technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics, as well as a range of other knowledge areas.

We are not a free service. There is a $5 fully refundable deposit to open your account. The deposit will be applied to the value of your question when you are satisfied with the answer. If you are not satisfied, you do not have to pay.

What is your email address?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

What are the make and model of your device? How are you accessing your email?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My computer is Lenovo and I access my email via Google Chrome

What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do you mean by that?

What version of Windows do you have?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have Windows 7, but some months ago when I could not open my computer and I went to a repair shop nearby the engineer told me that he cannot give me back Windows 7, i.e. I must have Windows 7 Professional. However, I did not buy Window 365 since I do notneed it and do not know how to work it and occasionally I have been getting told that "my Window is not genuine". However, my engineer told me that this does not matter and I can still go ahead as normal.

You are confusing Windows with Office. Office 365 is a subscription service. The latest version of Windows is Windows 10. If your version of Windows 7 Pro is not genuine, Microsoft can shut you down. YOur repair shop has taken advantage of you and installed Windows 7 Pro without a valid license key.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I did and we had some correspondence but I have not heard from him for some time and wonder whether he has forgotten me
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is is getting very late now and I had a long day and have to get up early in the morning. Do I have to be in front of the computer the whole time?

You can purchase the Windows 7 (64-bit) Pro operating system DVD and license on Ebay for $29.99. The seller that I recommend is Massas Ks. I have purchased the same item from him, and it arrived on time with complete packaging in perfect condition. The same cannot be said for all Ebay sellers.

Yes, I will need your cooperation and participation with passwords, authentication, smartphone codes, etc.

You have requested Secure Remote Assistance. Please use this link and accept the agreement. Then download, run, and install the remote software from Elsinore to start the session:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9f8123b8-5d17-4cf2-ac7f-ad5b4aa441ab

You may have to go to your Download folder and select the Elsinore file if it does not open automatically.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems with this procedure.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have done everything that Mr.Kalman asked me to do and never got back to him again. What is now happening to my computer?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does that mean that our session will continue shortly?

Unfortunately, my system has crashed. It is restarting now, but there will be a long delay. I apollgizs for the inconvenience.

I can work with you interactively in the mealtimes. Yow stated in your question that the email server would not accept the last four digits of your confirmation code. That is not how it works. You need to open the text message containing the code and provide the entire confirmation code, which is, I believe, 6 digits. That may be your problem. Please log in to your email and use the Forgot Password ***** again.

My system is up and running again, but I seem to have lost you. We can try this again tomorrow.