jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Microsoft edge won't work and I can't see how I can get rid

Customer Question

Microsoft edge won't work and I can't see how I can get rid of it. Any ideas please?
Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 3 years ago. I've lost track as what I've tried. I came to the conclusion that it would be easiest to uninstall it and then install a new copy but there doesn,t seem to be a way to uninstall it.
Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: About 2 to 3 years but it doesn't seem a lot different to previous machines.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cant think of anything.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What happens when you try and use Edge do you get a specific error?