Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I can not remember my Microsoft account, how do I find it.

Customer Question

Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we purchased our computer in May 2017
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP the only number I can find is Product number is ***** what you would be looking for?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Did you try with your email address, because of most of use the email address which we use most as the MS account username?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No no
no thankyou.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No thankyou this is becoming very expensive, so once again thankyou very much but NO THANKS
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Sorry, did you try with your email address, ignore the remote support offer as it a general offer send to all the customers.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thankyou or your help, but I remembered my login details. thankyou once again
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Great to hear that!!let me know if you need any further help otherwise, please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.