Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

After a miceosoft updateam I logged on and I now have a

After a miceosoft updateam I logged on and I now have a blank screen and can't do anything. Please advise

Hi there and welcome

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release

Connect the power cable, power on the computer and tell me how it now functions please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I now have all settings available.Thank you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.