jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Recently my Acer broke down (only 2years & 4 months old) it

Customer Question

Recently my Acer broke down (only 2years & 4 months old) it already had microsoft games installed, card games and mah-jong work very well on my reconditioned Dell but I am unable to download Sudoku or Jigsaw puzzles, when I tried to in Microsoft games store those 2 are the only games that have 'OWNED' under them but they are not on my recently purchased Dell with newly downloaded windows 10, can you help me to be able to play those 2 games on this laptop?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  technicalcat replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. Would you like remote services?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.