Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Is this really from Microsoft? (suspicious!)

Is this really from Microsoft? (suspicious!)http://safety.microsoft.com.wgezodqmj.oeyml6fgpvfjpgg.review/ow/en/index.php

I'm sorry about the issue. That is a fake popup message. It is a scam, so please do not follow any instruction in it.

Does that popup message still pop up if you shut down / restart the computer / device?

Or does that message only occur when you open the Internet on your computer / device? etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

No, that is not from Microsoft. Is it a popup message? Microsoft and any legitimate company will never display a virus popup message automatically on your computer's screen. Microsoft and any legitimate company will never contact you automatically about any computer issue. Whenever you have any computer issue, you would need to contact a support company yourself first. Please always ignore any message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

- Please try the following fix:

1. Close all programs if possible.
  2. Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for now.
  3. Shut down your computer.
    ; (Note: If it does not let you shut down your computer, then press and hold the Power on / off button on your computer for about 10 seconds, then it should power off.)
  4. Turn your computer back on.
  5. Open the Internet program on your computer.
    - It should display connection error or something similar.
  6. Wait a minute.
  7. Close the all the Internet pages / tabs / windows.
  8. Re-connect the power cord(s) to your internet modem / router device(s).
  9. Wait a few minutes.
  10. Open the Internet on your computer, (and if prompted to restore, do not restore; just close / cancel it.)
  11. See if the fake popup message is gone now.

- Does that work?

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.